Policies and Procedures
Christ the King School admits students of any sex, color, national origin, or ethnic background. Students must be three years old to enter Pre-school; four year old by September 1 to enter Pre-Kindergarten; and five years old by September 1 to enter Kindergarten. CKS is a Catholic institution, and all students are required to participate in Catholic rituals (e.g. attendance at Mass, morning prayer, etc.).
Families interested in enrolling their child/children at Christ the King School must:
- contact Christ the King School via our inquiry page or by phone at 862-6696 to schedule a tour,
- tour the school,
- complete and submit an application form,
- include a non-refundable application fee of $50 in order to place the child’s name on the “official waiting list” for a given class.
5. Upon acceptance, a $140 registration fee is due and holds the child’s place for the coming year.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
After an internal registration is conducted for current CKS families in March, parishioners and new families will be accepted until each grade is filled.
Prior to acceptance the administration will verify that:
- the prospective student has been attending school regularly, is in good academic standing, and has a history of satisfactory conduct and effort,
- the prospective student’s needs can be met at CKS,
- parents will provide CKS with the required immunization prior to the beginning of school,
- parents agree to actively support CKS’s spiritual, behavioral, and academic standards.