The mission of Christ the King School is to provide an excellent education in a Catholic community of love and care; to foster respect for self and others; and to nourish a life-long devotion to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Cabaret reservations will start on March 6th, which will be the first day ticket forms and payments will be accepted.
- Cabaret and Silent Auction information can be found HERE
- CKS Camp is happening February 27th-March 3rd. Hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Please email Mr. B at email@example.com if you are interested in sending your student.
- Be sure to sign up for CKS Summer Program. Information was sent home in February 8ths’ Wednesday folder.
- Please check out lost and found. We have many items that need to find their homes. February 24th items still here will be placed in the winter gear donation bin.
- You can support CKS the next time you shop Amazon! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Christ the King School whenever you shop through AmazonSmile. Click the AmazonSmile logo when on the Amazon site to learn more and sign up.
- To update family/student information in Renweb just log into Parentsweb and click on “Web Forms” under “School Information”.
- Check the school calendar regularly for events.