The mission of Christ the King School is to provide an excellent education in a Catholic community of love and care; to foster respect for self and others; and to nourish a life-long devotion to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- First day of school is August 31st. 12:00 dismissal. First day for hot lunch, Tuesday, September 6.
- Aug. 29th 4:30p-5:30p Early Ed Back to School Night, followed by Family BBQ from 5:30p to 7:30p.
- School Office Closed during business hours on 8/29 for full faculty/staff retreat. We will be praying for all of our students, their families, and our parishioners as we begin the new school year. Please pray for us, too!
- Back to School Night for grades K – 8 on Thursday 9/15 from 6:30p – 8:00p. This is a parent-only event. The evening begins with a welcome from the Principal, followed by class sessions with the teachers. We ask that all families make every effort to come to Back to School Night. It’s fun and informative!
- Recycle and help the MakerSpace! Please save items from the list below. Thank you!
- Milk jug Caps
- Soda bottle caps
- Cleaned yogurt cups
- Wine corks
- Twist ties
- Tall Pringle cans
- Did you notice the CKS MakerSpace Tree blooming in our lobby? Here is your chance to make the MakerSpace even better for the 2016-2017 school year! Each blossom on the tree has an item you can purchase for the Maker Space. You can grab a blossom and drop it off to the front office with your donation. You may go to http://cksvt.org/makerspace/ for more information.
- Join us for the 2016 CKS Golf Tournament on September 16th! Info can be found here.
- To update family/student information in Renweb just log into Parentsweb and click on “Web Forms” under “School Information”.
- If you’d like to read Mrs. Pohlen’s 2016 Graduation Speech, you can view it here.
- Check the school calendar regularly for events.