The mission of Christ the King School is to provide an excellent education in a Catholic community of love and care; to foster respect for self and others; and to nourish a life-long devotion to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Join us for an exciting summer of recreational games, water fun, arts and crafts, free play, reading, trips to Callahan Park, baking, music, nature walks and tons of fun at Christ the King School summer camp! Our day starts at 8am and ends at 5:30pm, which includes morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack (not provided by CKS). We offer a school age program (ages 6-12) in addition to early ed program (ages 3-5). CH2 summer camp will provide your kids with fun, excitement, thrills and a chance to learn and grow in their own personal exploratory way on a weekly basis.
- Thursday, May 5 at 8:30 Feast of the Ascension Mass.
- The 8th Grade led the school in the Stations of the Cross. Click here to read their own written reflections and see some pictures of this beautiful prayer service.
- Parents please log into Renweb and complete re-registration documents. An email with details on re-enrollment went out Friday, February 19th, to at least one parent per household. Please email Jon Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive a re-enrollment email.
- Check the school calendar regularly for events.