The mission of Christ the King School is to provide an excellent education in a Catholic community of love and care; to foster respect for self and others; and to nourish a life-long devotion to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Everyone have a wonderful Summer Vacation!
- Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 10 to 2, during the summer.
- Planning on attending a Vermont Lake Monsters game this summer? Click here to purchase your tickets and CKS will get a portion of the proceeds!We especially hope to see you on August 14th for CKS Day at the ballpark. Monsignor McDermott will be singing the National Anthem! Lets fill the stands with CKS pride!
- Recycle and help Maker’s Space! Please save items from the list below and bring in anytime from 10-2, M-F or when school is back in session. Thank you!
- Milk jug Caps
- Soda bottle caps
- Cleaned yogurt cups
- Wine corks
- Twist ties
- Tall Pringle cans
- Did you notice the CKS Maker Space Tree blooming in our lobby? Here is your chance to make the Maker Space even better for the 2016-2017 school year! Each blossom on the tree has an item you can purchase for the Maker Space. You can grab a blossom and drop it off to the front office with your donation. You may go to http://cksvt.org/makerspace/ for more information.
- August 10th from 4-6 will be our school play date. Come and meet new classmates and catch up with your old classmates.
- If you’d like to read Mrs. Pohlen’s 2016 Graduation Speech, you can view it here.
- Check the school calendar regularly for events.