The mission of Christ the King School is to provide an excellent education in a Catholic community of love and care; to foster respect for self and others; and to nourish a life-long devotion to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- PS-8th Grade Open House May 17th from 8:15 AM to 10:30 AM. RSVP HERE or call 862-6696.
- Donnelly’s In-School Fitting Day: Thursday, May 23rd at 10:00 AM
- Spring Arts Night and Play: May 23rd from 5:30-8:00 PM
- Interested in enrolling your child or learning more about CKS? Visit our Admissions page to schedule a tour or apply online.
- Support the CKS Annual Campaign!
- Registration for our CH2 Summer Saplings vacation camps is now open! Click HERE for more information and to register. This camp is open to those outside the CKS community so spread the word!
- To update family/student information in Renweb just log into Parentsweb and click on “Web Forms” under “School Information”.
- Check the school calendar regularly for events.